Crabtree&Evelyn Avacado Olive & Basil Body Wash and Lotion

Wednesday, March 05, 2014


Crabtree&Evelyn 

Avocado Olive & Basil Body Wash and Lotion


Crabtree & Evelyn are well known for their luxury skin care products and gorgeous packaging. I received the body wash and body lotion in a beautiful vintage green suitcase as a gift along with a hand lotion. You can read my review on the hand lotion here.These are one of the first products I have ever used from Crabtree & Evelyn and I have to say that they have turned me into a fanatic.



Avocado Olive & Basil Body Wash
This body wash smells so divine, like you are being draped in shower gel touched by angels. I am not exaggerating when I say this. As you squeeze the golden liquid onto your shower sponge the gorgeous scent hits your nose and you immediately feel like you are in the clouds. The basil extracts in the body wash rejuvenate the skin and is a natural anti-bacterial ingredient for the skin. Your skin feels clean and energized after you use it.


Avocado Olive & Basil Body Lotion
The body lotion is perfect for dry winter skin but can be used throughout the year, as it is light in texture but very creamy and moisturising. Avocado and olive oil have amazing benefits when it comes to dry skin. Both oils are excellent for relieving dehydrated skin, soothes skin irritations and making skin look supple and radiant. The smell is heavenly and relaxes the body. I always feel pampered and my skin feels beautiful after I use it. 

***

I definitely recommend this range from Crabtree&Evelyn. It is truly beautiful. Go ahead ladies and pamper yourself. Even better put it on your birthday or holiday wish list and let your loved ones spoil you :-)




Hope you found this review helpful.
Much love.
XXX

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I have used the body wash and body lotion, and I found these to be really fantastic products. These two products smell divine and are very moisturising. I am a huge fan of Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Olive and Basil body wash and body lotion. Thanks, Diva Desle, for a great post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Desle! Both sound heavenly! I will have to try this. I definitely like the mix. Thanks for the review.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome, a definite must try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of avo ... Will need to try these ! Stunning review as always. xxx

    www.pink-purpledots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome review, I love everything with the name Basil because it's my boyfriend's name. I'm silly like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing about C&E products for years, I think I might just have to treat myself to them. Not sure about the scent of this one but I'll have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you the scent is amazing! I too was skeptical at first but the body wash got me hooked for life!:-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment:-)