Manicures for Days: Diva Nails February 2015 (BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette Winner Announced)

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12 Comments A+ a-

Manicures for Days:  
Diva Nails February 2015  

(BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette Winner Announced)


Hello Divas!

Hope you all are having an amazing week. This will be quite a short post on the blog. I wanted to share some of my manicures and nail art designs with you. These have been done over the course of about two months. I am becoming more confident in doing nail art and much more creative with my nails. I am no where near being an expert or nail art guru. There are many techniques I want to perfect and designs I still want to do. As they say practice makes perfect so I am documenting my little journey with you. I said before nail art requires tons of patience. If you don't have the virtue of patience you will usually learn it when doing your nails. I am still struggling with nail stamping. My designs are always filled with smudges. Sigh, the struggle is real people! Any way, I will let you know in up coming posts if I have mastered the technique or not. I will keep on with my smudgy stamping attempts.

 Let me know what your favourite designs are below. Until next time, have a fabulous week Divas!
 

 Nail Polishes used starting from top left to right: Tip Top in Speck-Tacular and Love that Shine; Catrice in Get the Blues; Tip Top Get the Party Started and Wet n' Wild On a Trip with Sephora Glitter polish.
 
Middle left: Tip Top in Peach Crisp; LA Girl Color Pop in Tantrum and Nostalgic; Tip Top in Black Forest and As the Beat Goes On with Sephora gold glitter polish.
 
Bottom left: Tip Top in Walking on Sunshine and Sinful Colors in Fig topped with Sally Hansen in Strobe Light glitter polish; Rimmel Salon Pro in Britpop; Tip Top in Cha Cha Cha and Innisfree in No.3.



And the Winner of the BH Cosmetics That's Heart Palette is.... 
KHOLOFELO MALATJI !!!!
Big congrats, darling!
*Look out for another exciting giveaway soon ;-)*


Much love!
Divalicious Kisses
Xxxx

12 comments

Write comments
3 February 2015 at 14:01 delete

So many interesting ideas! Love the pink-blue combo with the dots!

Reply
avatar
3 February 2015 at 16:08 delete

Your nails look stunning!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

♥♥♥

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
4 February 2015 at 10:06 delete

I love all your mani's Desle ! STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING !!

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
4 February 2015 at 22:29 delete

You're good Desle! All of these looks are beautiful! Congratulations to the winner!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Madame Daria
AUTHOR
5 February 2015 at 21:40 delete

very nice post !

www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
9 February 2015 at 16:04 delete

You're great at the nail art! I on the other hand is terrible :( lol

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
10 February 2015 at 14:31 delete

Thank you so much darling. xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
10 February 2015 at 14:31 delete

Thank you so much beautiful. Lots of love. xoxo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
10 February 2015 at 14:32 delete

Hehe, thanks Natalie ;-)))

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)