The Body Shop Christmas Haul: Glazed Apple, Vanilla Brulee, Frosted Cranberry

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Body Shop 
Christmas Haul:
Glazed Apple,Vanilla Brulee,Frosted Cranberry 

Hi Divas!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I certainly have and must admit that this time I bought more things for myself than anyone else. Oops! I always love this time of year as it is very festive in Cape Town. I love hearing the Christmas music, seeing the beautiful lights and looking at the pretty Christmas displays. I have a confession to make though. I think I am an addict and my addiction has been coming on for a long while now. I can't get enough of The Body Shop. I am seriously addicted. I would walk past the store and I have to go in and purchase something. Their pretty packaging and lovely scents keep calling my name. This past month I took advantage of their 3 for 2 special and went full force crazy in the store. I went about three times these past weeks purchasing goodies like there is no tomorrow. I love their shower gels and body butters the most. I can't use bubble bath so I use their soap free shower gels as a lovely pampering alternative. The body butters always smell heavenly and are rich and are very moisturising.


Below is a break down of my haul....





Glazed Apple Shower Gel
This is my absolute favourite shower gel right now. It smells divine and the scent lingers on your body long after you have used it. It is so pampering and gentle on the skin. I love to use it after a very long day. It definitely soothes tired skin. 

Glazed Apple Body and Room Spray
I prefer using this as a room spray. I spritz it all over my house and the rooms smell like Christmas! It has a sweet apple scent that is very refreshing and uplifting.

Glazed Apple Body Butter
I haven't used this body butter yet since I bought a travel size and am keeping it for when I go road tripping again. I really love the smell though. It is a warm apple fragrance which is very inviting and comforting.

Vanilla Bliss Shower Gel
I love all things vanilla scented. This is a creamy body wash that is great to use every day. It lathers well and a little goes a long way.

Vanilla Brulee Body Polish
My absolute favourite body exfoliant. It has a deep vanilla fragrance and it feels like I am washing myself in a vanilla smoothie. The extracts work well in exfoliating my skin. This is a limited edition product so get your hands on it as soon as possible.

Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel (not pictured above)
The shower gel has a fruity scent and is great to use after a long day at the beach. It smells like summer for sure!

Frosted Cranberry Body Butter
This is quite a heavy body butter. I prefer to use it in the colder months when my skin needs extra moisture. It has a warm cranberry smell. This is a limited addition that they usually only sell at Christmas time. I like to stock up and keep it for the rest of the year.

Indian Night Jasmine Fragrance Mist
I bought this bottle because of the 3 for 2 offer. I wanted to try a new scent. This one smells spicy and warm just like Jasmine.

Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist
This is my favourite fragrance mist from the Body Shop. The 10ml is a perfect size to pop in your handbag, and use it to freshen up throughout the day. It is great for flights as well. I had it in my handbag on the plane and used it in Dubai airport after a long flight.



*Do you have any favourite scents or products from The Body Shop? Let me know below...*


Happy Shopping Divas!
Xxxx



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the vanilla christmas range... Its my favourite scent ever. But.. I do like the glazed apple scent too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Body Shop products sound great. Thanks for a great review, Diva Desle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some awesome products Desle! my mom loves that japanese cherry blossom scent. the apple sounds amazing.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Japanese Cherry Blossom smells great too. xxx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried anything from the Body Shop, but their products look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Scents <3 :)

    Have a great Sunday lovely Lady ,kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment:-)