Lazy Saturday Makeup: F.O.T.D & O.O.T.D

Monday, June 09, 2014 13 Comments A+ a-


Lazy Saturday Makeup: 
F.O.T.D & O.O.T.D

Hi Divas!
Hope you had a stunning weekend. I thought I would do a post on what I love to wear on Saturdays. Saturdays are usually my lazy days. I love to sleep late, drink coffee all morning and just put on my sneakers and comfy leggings. I dress up and go all glam on Sundays but my Saturdays are usually my chill days. I will definitely do a look post on what I love to wear on Sundays too, so look out for that. Now Cape Town has been particularly chilly this past week therefore I have been wearing my winter coats and boots every day. I took the outfit photos below a while ago when the sun was still out and about in Cape Town.


Saturday F.O.T.D Makeup: 

Revlon Photoready Pressed Powder in Light/Medium 020: I never wear liquid foundation as I prefer to wear pressed powders because it works great for my combination skin. I have an oily t- zone, so pressed powder keeps my face matte throughout the day. The Revlon Pressed powder gives a natural sheer coverage which I love.

L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara: This is my favourite everyday mascara by far. This drug store product elongates my lashes and gives me a dramatic lash effect. The formula is quite wet and thick. So do be careful as lashes can get clumpy. I love this mascara because it makes my eyes look glamorous when I don't wear eyeshadow.

L'occitane Facecolor Cream Duo Blush in Rose Reverence: This is the only cream blush I own as I prefer to wear powder blushes. When I want a more natural rosy glow on my cheeks I opt for this pretty cream blush by L'occitane. It comes in two shades, a bright rosy pink and light peach colour. I use my fingers to blend in the blush. You can also use a stippling makeup brush. I love the natural flushed look it leaves on my cheeks.

Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Lips: These tinted Babylips products are perfect to wear on days when you don't want to look too over done. This shade gives a slight tint of cherry red colour on the lips. Again I love that it looks natural and rosy on my face.



Saturday O.O.T.D:

Hello Kitty leggings from Pick n' Pay Clothing store
Red Levi Sneakers
Silver 'Great' Necklace from H&M
Silver Heart Earrings from Mr Price
Nails Inc manicure in Marylebone Lane


What do you ladies love to do on Saturdays? Let me know below.
Wishing you a beautiful week. :-)))

Lots of divalicious kisses
Xxxx

13 comments

Write comments
Lucrishia
AUTHOR
9 June 2014 at 12:58 delete

Love those Hello Kitty leggings, definitely getting a pair. Manga mascara my absolute favourite right now too, still want to get the indigo one. Thanks for the awesome post :D

Reply
avatar
Saundy
AUTHOR
10 June 2014 at 13:10 delete

Very nice post, Diva Desle! Great for Saturday chill days. :D

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
10 June 2014 at 20:02 delete

The Hello Kitty leggings are adorable!!! Love the make-up picks too.. And the ice-cream.. YUM !!!

Reply
avatar
11 June 2014 at 14:48 delete

Okay I definitely need to try that mascara and the cream blush! Thanks for the post :)

kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
11 June 2014 at 15:47 delete

Thats a great selection of makeup. Thanks for your opinion on my last post...hope your week is going well.

Reply
avatar
Victoria
AUTHOR
14 June 2014 at 10:13 delete

Craving for that Magnum now, lovely post Desle. xo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:10 delete

Thanks for reading lovely lady. Looks like we have similar tastes:-)))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:10 delete

Thank you Saundy. Hugszz XXXX

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:11 delete

Those leggings are super comfortable too;-) xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:12 delete

That mascara is fab. I have been wearing it everyday;-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:12 delete

thank you sweetheart! xxxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 June 2014 at 15:13 delete

Thanks Victoria. Much love. xoxo

Reply
avatar
18 June 2014 at 23:54 delete

Those leggings are so cute! I want them. Now!!! ;)

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)