Rimmel Salon Pro in Brit Pop

Thursday, February 20, 2014



Rimmel Salon Pro in Brit Pop

Hey Divas!

I got this lovely Rimmel London Salon Pro nail polish free in the January issue of Glamour South Africa. I was super excited to try this nail varnish as it was a full size bottle of this unusual but fun colour. I haven't really noticed this range in stores as I have my favourite brands that I tend to stick to when buying nail polish. This lovely shade of blue is called Brit Pop and is in the Salon Pro Kate range of the Rimmel London makeup brand.



The polish comes in a 12ml bottle with a thick brush that coats the nails evenly. The consistency of the nail varnish is quite thick so one stroke of colour would be enough. I applied two coats in the above photo as I wanted my nail colour to be strong and bright. I added silver glitter and a flower nail art sticker on my ring finger just for fun. I am very impressed with this nail polish. Not only is the colour strong and bold the consistency of the nail varnish is perfect. The polish lasted for four days on my nails with no chipping. 

To tell you the honest truth I am in love with this nail polish. It is fun, vibrant and long lasting. It is perfect for these hot summer days we have been experiencing in Cape Town. The colour is versatile and can be worn throughout the year no matter what the season.  If you want to add a playful pop of colour to your nail polish collection be sure to not miss this one!

Divalicious kisses
Xxxx





You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is such a pretty shade of blue, looks summery and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour really suits you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty polish Desle! I love the shade of blue. It's going to be perfect for Spring and Summer. Looks great on your hands.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim. It is a perfect summer shade:-))

      Delete
  4. The colour is gorgeous and looks great on you. I have never been a huge fan of Rimmel but I keep being tempted to buy some lately. I just picked up one of their textured polishes and quite impressed. I think I should give them another shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel have really improved with their nail polishes. I too have never been a fan of their polishes. This shade has definitely converted me:-) XXX

      Delete
  5. Quite a nice shade. It looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails look soo beautiful!
    I love your blog :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment:-)