Cape Town I will Miss You!

Monday, October 28, 2013 28 Comments A+ a-



Cape Town I will Miss You!


Hello lovely ladies! I have packed my suitcase and left my beautiful home town, Cape Town to work in an exotic land. By the time you read this I will be on an airplane heading towards the Middle East. I will be working in Qatar for a month with my travelling theatre company. All is not lost I will be back in South Africa in a months time to tell you all about my exotic adventures. This will be my first time overseas so I am freaking out a little from excitement and anticipation for all the adventures that awaits me. First stop is Dubai. I need to get my shopping on! Then I head to Qatar to actually do some work. Oh, and get my shopping on! Hehehe




 With that being said I am going to miss my beautiful South Africa, especially Cape Town.
Things I will miss about Cape Town:
- The beautiful beaches
- The friendly and vibrant people 
- The delicious food
- The gorgeous scenery and nature
- My family and friends


Have no fear! Diva Desle is still here! I have awesome scheduled posts lined up to keep you updated on all things beauty and fashionable. You can also follow me on Twitter here and Facebook here. Hopefully when I come back I can fill up my travel blog post folder with some of my adventures and have a super duper giveaway!





Wish me all the best ladies... I need it!:-) I'm feeling home sick already. 
Lots of divaliscious kisses.
Xxxxx






28 comments

Write comments
Saundy
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 09:12 delete

Have a fantastic and blessed time, Diva Desle! Can't wait for your return. Lots of hugs & big kisses xxxxx :-)

Reply
avatar
CharlieW
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 09:16 delete

Oh wow!! Enjoy your adventure! xxx

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 09:36 delete

I really hope your having a blast on your travels. *hugs*

Reply
avatar
28 October 2013 at 10:17 delete

Have so much fun! Can't wait for the travel posts when you get back :)

Reply
avatar
Victoria
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 10:23 delete

That's awesome! I know you will have a fabulous time! Enjoy everything, looking forward to adventurous + fun blogposts! xoxo

Reply
avatar
Lisa-Jade
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 10:47 delete

All the best and have a fabulous adventure!!

Reply
avatar
Laura Jane vL
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 11:08 delete

I hope that your trip is an amazing adventure! Come back with lots of happy memories (plus lots of beautiful things from all the shopping!)

Reply
avatar
28 October 2013 at 13:53 delete

This is awesome honey! Enjoy it!!!!
x Nats

Reply
avatar
28 October 2013 at 15:59 delete

Wishing you all the best! Enjoy the travels!

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
28 October 2013 at 18:08 delete

Congratulations Desle! I saw your instagram pic of the makeup store. HAHAHA I can tell you're having a blast.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Dale Janee
AUTHOR
30 October 2013 at 07:53 delete

Wow Desle! That is so exciting, I hope you have a great time in Qatar and I'm looking forward to your posts while you're away.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.com

Reply
avatar
Karishma
AUTHOR
30 October 2013 at 16:39 delete

All the best for your trip! You have got a lovely blog here hun!

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
30 October 2013 at 22:23 delete

Aw wow, thats such exciting news hun! Wishing you all the best, you will really enjoy Qatar! Cant wait to hear about it

Reply
avatar
31 October 2013 at 13:36 delete

Its so weird not seeing you're name on my Twitter feed as much. Thank heavens you're sending me messages. Goodluck for your show today darling. Huge hugs and kisses! xoxo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:35 delete

Thank you so much for the well wishes. Lots of love and hugs to you too. Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:37 delete

Thanks Charlene. Xoxo ;-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:37 delete

Thank you Lynette!:-)))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:39 delete

Thank you Stephanie!! Lots of love. Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:40 delete

Thanks Lisa Jade. Mwah;-)))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:41 delete

Thank you Victoria. Means a lot to me:-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:43 delete

Thank you sweetheart!!! Xxx I am so excited:-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:44 delete

Thanks so much Natalie. Xoxo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:50 delete

Hehe, I need to curb myself from all the shopping:-)))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 14:57 delete

Thanks Charlene! I really appreciate it:-) Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 15:01 delete

Thank you beautiful lady. Hugs and kisses. Xoxo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 15:01 delete

Thank you Karishma. Mwah Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 15:02 delete

Thanks Sam! I will be reading your blog posts:-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
2 November 2013 at 15:03 delete

Aaww my friend you are just the best!! Sending you all the love in the world. Xxxx

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)