French Manicure with a Twist

Monday, August 05, 2013 14 Comments A+ a-

French Manicure with a Twist


Hello ladies! I decided to switch things up with the traditional French manicure and use a different colour to the white tips for a more adventurous and fun look. I saw multi-coloured tips on Pinterest and had some fun of my own.




I coated my nails with a Sally Hansen Base Coat. I then added the French manicure stickers to my nails and painted my tips with Tip Top nail polish in Cha Cha Cha. Once dried, I added the Essence French Glam stickers in white to make the manicure look more romantic. I sealed in my design with a Sally Hansen top coat.

I am very new to Nail Art and I am still learning as I go along. Pretty proud of myself for this one!:-)))

Lots of divalicious kisses
Xxxx

14 comments

Write comments
5 August 2013 at 09:45 delete

That's so pretty, I love the stickers.

Reply
avatar
Naeemah Ajam
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 15:15 delete

This is so cute!
I love the cute bow.

Love,
N
xo

Reply
avatar
5 August 2013 at 15:16 delete

Wow that is gorgeous. i love love love love love it!!!!
xx

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 17:09 delete

They look great! I love the color and the designs on them. So pretty! So soft!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 19:28 delete

Thank you Catriona! Xx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 19:29 delete

Aww, thanks Lynette;-)))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 19:30 delete

Yes, the stickers give it a more playful look. Thanks so much:-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 19:30 delete

Yay!!! So glad you love it. You are after all the nail art guru:-)))

Reply
avatar
Victoria
AUTHOR
5 August 2013 at 21:38 delete

Very cute, well done lady... xoxo

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
6 August 2013 at 09:23 delete

Thank you Victoria;-)

Reply
avatar
15 August 2013 at 14:13 delete

I love nail art this so pretty :)

x Natalie
http://coraltintedperceptions.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
18 August 2013 at 14:53 delete

Thank you Natalie. Xxx

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)