Guerlain nails with a touch of Glitter

Sunday, July 21, 2013 18 Comments A+ a-


Guerlain Nails 

with a touch of Glitter





Ladies, if you want to add a bit of sparkle to your nails try Guerlain Nail Polish in 260 Jardins De Bagatelle. It is a lovely dusty pink that sparkles in the light. The nail polish has great staying power which is awesome for its high end price. The texture is sheer with one coat. I applied three coats to have my desired look. For an extra glam effect I added half moons of gold glitter in Mavala Sparkling Glitter.

I coated my nails with a clear base coat then painted three layers of the Guerlain nail polish. Once dried I painted half moons of glitter just above my cuticles and added a clear top coat to seal in my design. The great thing about glitter nail polish is that it does not have to be painted perfectly on the nails. If you make a mistake you can easily rectify it as it is not noticeable on nails when mistakes are made. So go ahead and have lots of fun! 

Lots of divalicious kisses
Xxx

18 comments

Write comments
Vanessa
AUTHOR
21 July 2013 at 18:52 delete

Wow,amazing design,love it.*__*
I really like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets nessa

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
21 July 2013 at 22:41 delete

This looks so pretty, a little bit of glitter is always a good thing ;)

Reply
avatar
ania
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 00:05 delete

I love your blog! It's great :) You are amazing! Feel free to my blog :)) Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ (If you like it)
http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
Kisses ♥♥♥

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 02:50 delete

They look really good!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Lisa-Jade
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 08:18 delete

Your nails look great! I love that dusty pink.

http://voodoochildlaw.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 09:17 delete

Gorgeous! I love your nails designs! The glitter is sooo gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
22 July 2013 at 09:25 delete

Absolutely gorgeous! I think it is the perfect combination of colour and the glitter is just gorgeous. It looks so elegant! I might have to try something similar myself ;)

Reply
avatar
Saundy
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 12:20 delete

Beautiful nail colour by Guerlain! Would love to try it. :D

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:19 delete

Hi Odette;) It's sold at selected Edgars stores.

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:20 delete

My sentiments exactly, Sam. Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:21 delete

Thank you so much Ania! Will do. Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:22 delete

Thank you Kim;-))))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:23 delete

Thanks Lisa-Jade! I love all shades of pink and this one shines great in the light.

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:24 delete

Thank you Michelle. I was also thinking this would be great for a wedding or royal affair:-) Xxx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:25 delete

Thank you so much Lynette. Mwah! Xx

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:26 delete

It is beautiful and unique;-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
22 July 2013 at 13:26 delete

Thanks Vanessa! Will do.

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)