Halloween Makeup and Manicure 2015

Monday, October 26, 2015 7 Comments A+ a-

Halloween Makeup and Manicure 2015



Hi gorgeous Divas!

I have a fun post for you this week and it is all about Halloween!!! I just love dressing up and going a little crazy and Halloween is a perfect excuse.This year I was inspired by freaky horror doll movies. One movie that will forever leave me scared for life is Chucky. I watched the film when I was six years old. My mom warned me not to watch the movie but the little rebel in me came out and insisted to watch it along with my older sister. Big mistake! I had doll nightmares until I reached the age of 18. Hahaha no jokes, that movie gave me nightmares for life. I couldn't look at my dolls the same way after that. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and run into my parents bedroom and dive in their bed because I couldn't handle my dolls staring at me in my room. Another movie that freaked me out recently which involved an evil doll is The Conjuring. I will spare you the gory details, but that doll Annabelle is super duper evil. Do you have any horror movies that you watched during your childhood that scarred you for life? Let me know down below in the comment section ;-)



Deadly Doll Face:


For this look I used my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base all over my face as I do not own a foundation that is white in colour. I dusted a white eyeshadow Polyester Bride by the Urban Decay Ammo palette to set the milky white base. For my eyes, I dusted a red blush by Essence called Renesmee Red all over my crease and below my lower lash line to the sockets of my eyes. I used a glittery black eyeshadow Oil Slick from the Urban Decay Ammo palette and blended it on my eyelid and on my lower lash line. I took the Essence Liquid Ink eyeliner and accentuated some large runny eyelashes below my eyes. I did my normal eyebrow routine for my brows. For the rest of my face and lips I took the Essence Liquid Ink Eyeliner and filled in my lips. I then drew random black cracks coming out of my mouth to give my face a deathly broken decaying feel to it. This look is easy and quick to do. You don't have to be neat or precise. This would be perfect for a Halloween party ;-)




Spooky ''Boo!'' Nails:


I had lots of fun doing my nails. I drew some inspiration from Pinterest pictures and made a mix for my own nails. I used As the Beat Goes On by Tip Top for my green base on my index and pinky fingers. I then took a nail art tool and dripped some Black Forest nail polish by Tip Top as my black goo. For my middle finger I used the same black nail polish as my base and drew on some monster features with a dotting tool using an orange nail polish by Tip Top in Salsa Pop. For my ring finger I painted on a white base by Tip Top in Cream Puff. I used Black Forest and a dotting tool to draw on some skull like features on the nail. Lastly for my thumb I placed the pink polish #8 by Etude House as my base and drew on a spider's web and the word 'BOO' with an Essence Nail Art Pen. This manicure is so easy to do and you only need five nail polishes and a dotting tool or a toothpick. If you don't have much time and want some fun nails definitely try this manicure.




Hope you have fun dressing up for Halloween!
Thank you so much for reading.
Lots of love. Xxx

7 comments

Write comments
Nadia
AUTHOR
26 October 2015 at 13:57 delete

I nope the heck out at the sight of creepy dolls, or worse, kids. Worst nightmare right here! :D

Reply
avatar
Ileana
AUTHOR
26 October 2015 at 23:24 delete

That make up is super scary! :D
love the nail ideas, the boo one is my fave!
xoxo

Novelstyle

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
28 October 2015 at 05:24 delete

Desle your Halloween makeup is super awesome girl! Great job! :D I hated Chucky to! Oh gosh The Exorcist still gets to me and things like that. I refused to see Annabelle.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
28 October 2015 at 20:47 delete

Your makeup is so cool! I really like it because it's a little bit funny and not too scary! I am basically afraid of everything! I was scared to watch Ghost busters as a child!

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
29 October 2015 at 13:51 delete

The nails and make-up is beyond perfection! Stunning my friend... As always...

Reply
avatar
31 October 2015 at 12:33 delete

Can you just give me 10% of your makeup skills, pleeeease??? Awesome look!

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)