Rock n Roll Crushing

Monday, November 18, 2013 18 Comments A+ a-



Rock n' Roll Crushing


Hello ladies! 

I thought I would be naughty today and show some of the famous men I am crushing over lately. Now I am not one to perv over guys but these men really make my heart skip a beat when I see them performing or looking oh so hot in a magazine photo shoot.

From the evidence below it seems to me I have a THING for rock n' roll guys. I think it's because my dad used to play his old Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple and Cosby Stills Nash and Young LP'S when I was a tiny tot. He would change my nappy and give me my bottle while listening to some hard core 70's rock music. So I guess the spirit of rock n' roll has latched on to me. And I still dream of being a rock star by the way!


Any way back to the hotties! Just see these beautiful men below... Sigh




Jared Followill
Bassist for Kings of Leon. My favourite band ever!!! I have all their albums
Alex Turner
Lead singer for the Arctic Monkeys. This British heart throb has some serious attitude.
Jared Leto
Lead singer to 30 seconds to Mars and actor and model and... and... Sigh!


So what do you think of my crushes? Yay or nay?
Let me know in the comments below who you are crushing over lately.


Lots of divaliscious kisses
Xxxx

18 comments

Write comments
Saundy
AUTHOR
18 November 2013 at 11:14 delete

Definitely yay!!! They are super talented too, which makes them even more appealing. :D

Reply
avatar
18 November 2013 at 13:31 delete

Yay for both Jareds ~ the jury is still out on Alex but I think it may just be the hair! haha

I love Jared Leto though :)

Reply
avatar
Ileana
AUTHOR
18 November 2013 at 16:55 delete

yay to the first two :D
xoxo

Novelstyle

Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

Reply
avatar
18 November 2013 at 18:41 delete

I love Kings of Leon! The first two are definitely hot! Thank you for the comment you left on my blog

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Kim Alston
AUTHOR
18 November 2013 at 20:28 delete

HaHa! You go rocker chic Desle!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
19 November 2013 at 12:49 delete

Huge YAY on your darling rock crushes, they are pretty fine! Hope you're well sweety.

Reply
avatar
Imogen
AUTHOR
19 November 2013 at 23:06 delete

Yes for Jared Followill!

Reply
avatar
Lynette
AUTHOR
20 November 2013 at 05:49 delete

I'm a sucker fot Jared Leto *swoon*. He's perfection.

Reply
avatar
Victoria
AUTHOR
22 November 2013 at 16:12 delete

Drooling... Haha! ;)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
24 November 2013 at 17:19 delete

I say Yes to that! :-))

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
24 November 2013 at 17:20 delete

Aaah the Jared's of this world are too cute:-)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
24 November 2013 at 17:22 delete

Pleasure! Yes, Kings of Leon is my number one band for sure. XOXO

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
24 November 2013 at 17:25 delete

Thanks babe, I am doing great.

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
24 November 2013 at 17:27 delete

Hahaha, no harm in that! :-))))

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)