Kiehls Superbly Smoothing Argan hair care

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 16 Comments A+ a-

KIEHLS

Superbly Smoothing Argan Hair Care
 During the festive season Kiehls popped up literally in Cape Town with one of their stores. Everybody on the twittersphere was buzzing and raving about it. I just had to go get some samples to try out this exclusive brand for myself. Some of the samples I received was from the Argan hair care range.

I received three small samples of Superbly Smoothing Argan Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Pak. Unfortunately the samples were way too small for my long thick hair. So I started washing my hair with the shampoo and realised I needed to use more of my own shampoo to get my hair squeaky clean. I also mixed the conditioner and hair pak together to give me one big hair treatment. I did this on New Years day. My hair really needed some rescuing after partying the night away on New Years Eve.

The Shampoo works really well in cleaning the hair. It doesn't lather up easily because it's sulphate free so you might feel like you need to use more. But rest assured this shampoo cleanses really well. I do prefer these types of shampoo's because it doesn't dry out the hair nor strips natural oils from the scalp.

I then mixed the conditioner and hair pak and applied it to my hair for a full on treatment. Wow, these two products made my hair silky smooth and feeling beautiful to the touch. Argan oil is the real miracle worker ingredient. It nourishes the hair shaft leaving dry and damaged hair revived and healthy. I have read so much about the numerous benefits of Argan oil and it really is an amazing hair treatment.

Verdict:
-Great Shampoo that leaves your hair feeling clean and bouncy
-Conditioner and hair pak works really well in moisturising and smoothing the frizz.
-I would definitely purchase a full tub of Superbly Smoothing Argan hair Pak because I prefer hair masks to conditioners. And I do believe this is the product that gave my hair shine and left it feeling like silk.

I give these products a thumbs up!  



16 comments

Write comments
CharlieW
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 09:46 delete

The Hair Pak is lovely... wouldn't mind a tub myself :)

Reply
avatar
Saundy
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 09:52 delete

Would like to try this hair care range myself. :-)

Reply
avatar
JustEllaBella
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 10:21 delete

Any clue as to were I get this in Port Elizabeth?
sounds great!

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 10:30 delete

Hi:-) You can order the products through Edgars and they will deliver it straight to your door:) Here is the number: 0116857000 This is a really great hair care range. I'm very fussy about what I use on my hair and I really love this. It's worth the splurge.

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 10:31 delete

The Hair Pak is amazing!

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 10:32 delete

It is a great range. Starting to love Argan oil. I don't know why but the smell of these products reminds me of Kirstenbosch. Lol. Maybe because it smells like herbs in a garden.

Reply
avatar
Marisha Wick
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 11:18 delete

Oh I've heard great stuff about argan oil - sounds amazing! Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 11:43 delete

Yes, I'm really loving argan oil at the moment. Really great for dry or frizzy hair.

Reply
avatar
Kel Casey
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 14:56 delete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love how colourful and cheerful yours is - now following :)
I have really thick hair too and these products sound great! :)

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
15 January 2013 at 15:29 delete

Thank you lovely lady:-)))

Reply
avatar
Odette
AUTHOR
16 January 2013 at 13:15 delete

I love Argan oil, recently got some from Beauty Bulletin. Couldn't find any in PE and Kiehls isn't sold here.

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
16 January 2013 at 17:33 delete

I wonder why they don't stock it fully in Edgars. But you can order the products through Edgars and they deliver it to you.

Reply
avatar
16 January 2013 at 17:59 delete

Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
17 January 2013 at 00:09 delete

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now =)

http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Sam
AUTHOR
19 January 2013 at 01:51 delete

Hiya hun...thanks for your thoughtful comment, I had no idea this range was available here, sounds really excellent and I would love to try it out. Good review!

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)