CLARINS EDGARS BIG BEAUTY GIFT

Monday, October 01, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

CLARINS EDGARS BIG BEAUTY GIFT
 

As most of you know I adore Clarins products. I especially love the special offers that this awesome brand has to offer every other month. So when I saw that Edgars was holding another Clarins beauty gift promotion I jumped at the chance to purchase more products.

The promotion involves buying two products, one of which must be a moisturiser or serum, and receive a free red shopper bag. Including a free Lip instant perfector gloss and choose two travel size products that have 60% of the product inside. Hallo, 60%... yes please!
 

 
WHAT I BOUGHT:
Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel R105
Daily Energizer Cream Gel R225

MY FREE GIFT:

 

-Clarins red shopper bag
-Travel size Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
-Multi Active Night Comfort Cream 30ml
-Extra Firming Body Lotion 100ml

I’d say that’s an awesome bargain.  I am looking forward to seeing the promotions coming up for this festive season. This offer ends 7th October 2012. So hurry to a selected Edgars near you.

2 comments

Write comments
PrincessNoo
AUTHOR
5 October 2012 at 21:34 delete

Oooh fab promo - thanks for sharing, I love Clarins too xx

Reply
avatar