MAYBELLINE FITS ME! JUST RIGHT!

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

 MAYBELLINE
FITS ME! JUST RIGHT!






Let me start by saying I hate wearing foundation. It makes my skin feel claustrophobic like my pores can't breathe. It also makes it seem like it takes my natural glow away. That said I sometimes have to wear some sort of cover due to my job being a performer.

In steps Maybelline Fit Me! Powder. Wow, what can I say. This product is all that it says it is. It fits my skin perfectly.

This light weight powder gives me light coverage over my problem areas and keeps shiny skin under control. You don't feel like your wearing makeup at all. I always feel makeup should look natural and enhance your inner beauty. And Maybelline Fit Me! range does just that.


 
For those who are looking for more coverage on the problem areas Maybelline offers Fit Me! Foundations in an array of shades to choose from. it just melts into the skin offering beautiful natural coverage.
Powder: R140  Foundation: R140

Use the Fit Me! Foundation and Powder together for a more polished look.



*Maybelline is available at Clicks, Dischem and selected retail stores

2 comments

Write comments
Lucrishia
AUTHOR
3 August 2012 at 12:31 delete

I'm using a Clinique foundation right now but would like to try a product that will suit my budget better. The only problem that I have when wanting to buy these products, is that there isn't a consultant or salesperson knowledgeable about the product :(

Reply
avatar
Diva Desle
AUTHOR
3 August 2012 at 12:47 delete

Yay, thanks for your comment Lucrishia! Yes I agree with you, especially at Clicks the consultants are not clued up at all. I suggest going to the big Foschini stores. The consultants there are more knowledgeable and ready to help.

Reply
avatar

Thank you for your comment:-)